The goals of Stockton Unified Early Childhood Education/School Readiness Programs are:
- To provide a program where children develop intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally while gaining independence, self control, and respect for others.
- To provide an environment, which will enhance the self-esteem of all children through successful learning experiences.
- To provide curriculum that addresses the California Preschool Learning Foundations, includes materials, learning activities,time and space, and addresses the academic and social needs of students to promote life-long learning.
- To provide opportunities for parents to be involved in preschool by volunteering in the classroom, attending parent educational meetings and being part of the program's Parent Advisory Committee.
All Pre-School enrollment is done 1144 Channel St.
For further information you can contact the office on Channel st. @ (209) 933-7380
Eligibility is established at the time of enrollment per the California Department of Education, Child Development Division regulations. First priority is given to children receiving child protective services. Second priority is given to eligible four year olds. Third priority is given to eligible three year olds. Within these priorities, families with the lowest adjusted gross monthly income are admitted first.
Questions regarding enrollment for preschool? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back to you as soon as we recieve an email.
WHAT TO BRING
1) Child's Immunization Record and TB test (Cartilla de vacunación y examen de TB del niño)
2) Proof of child's birth date (Prueba de nacimiento)
3) Physical exam for child (or appointment date) (Examen fisico del niño [o fecha de cita])
4) Address Verification (Verificacíon de dirección)
5) Parent TB test (dated within 60 days of registration) (Examen de TB de padres [60 dias antes de la inscripción])
6) Income Verification for one month (Prueba de ingresos de un mes)