Phone: District Cell #: (209)662-8332 SUSD COVID19 Helpline: (209)933-7111
Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Holly Agundes
Mental Health Clinician
Office hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
The Mental Health & Behavior Support Services department periodically updates their webpage with useful information and resources related to supporting social emotional and behavioral needs of children and families. Please visit the Resources tab on the Mental Health & Behavior Support Services Department webpage at: www.stocktonusd.net/mhbss for the following resources
- Resources for parents in supporting their students regarding COVID 19
- Mental Health Resources for families supporting students
- PBIS Resources for families
- Behavior Resources for families
- Supports for staff (in the “in-district” resources section) regarding PBIS and behavior supports, and mental health supports for students.
San Joaquin County Behavioral Health Services (SJCBHS)
Crisis Phone (24-hour Response): (209) 468-8686
National SUICIDE PREVENTION LIFELINE: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please contact our county hotline at 1-209-468-8686, National Suicide Hotlifeline at 1-800-273-8255 via text 741741, Teen Hotline at 310-855-4673 via text 839863 call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room / hospital.