Counseling Mission and Vision
During Distance Learning,
we will continue to support our students and families remotely.
The mission of Jane Frederick School Counseling program is to provide high-quality comprehensive services to all students. Our programs are designed to develop and enhance students’ academic, college/career and social/personal development. We strive to empower students to embrace their full potential and to achieve their personal and academic aspirations.
We support the overall health of our campus with care for the individual uniqueness of our students and their diverse social-cultural identities.
- A place where your voice will be heard.
- A compassionate and confidential atmosphere to discuss personal concerns.
- Consultation, prevention services, and outreach.
- The unique strengths and challenges of our students, while working to enhance life skills, coping strategies, and interpersonal relationships.
- Ways that help our students remain enrolled at Jane Frederick
- Family and community involvement.
- Our passion and commitment to students' well-being.
- Integrity in all of our actions.
- Being flexible and creative in our efforts to assist students.
Email or call for
Students with Last Name starting with A-L
(209) 933-7340 ext 7875
Distance Learning # 916-314-5488
Students with Last Name starting with M-Z
(209) 933-7340 ext 7891
Distance Learning # 209-425-4725
(209) 933-7340 ext 7895
Distance Learning # 209-597-8965
Mental Health Clinician:
Justin Sunseri LMFT99147
District cell phone # 209-662-5958
Child Welfare & Attendance Liaison:
Elvira "Dee Dee" Coronado
(209) 933-7340 ext 7878
Distance Learning # 707-706-0023
Student Attendance and Absence Reporting:
Asuzena "Susie" Garcia
High School Secretary
209-933-7340 Ext. 7877