Apply to be a SUSD Volunteer at:
ONLY CHOOSE FLORA ARCA MATA SUPERVISED OR UNSUPERVISED VOLUNTEER TYPE.
All SUSD volunteers will be required to have their own email address in order to apply to be a volunteer. No two volunteers can share an email even if it is a “family” email. The reason being is that email addresses are used as your volunteer account “Log-IN ID”.
It’s very important for volunteers to have an email account. This allows for:
- Faster Clearance Time
- Online Fingerprinting & Badge Appointments
- Quick access to instructions and downloadable documents
- Notices on important updates
Not having an email significantly reduces clearance time and increases correspondence issues. Email accounts can be easily created on your smart phone, tablet or at your home computer with internet access. If you do not have internet access at home you can go to your local library to use a computer to create your own email account.
Thank you for applying to be a Stockton Unified School District volunteer and making that extra effort to support students of SUSD!
Once your account is created and approved for volunteering, you will need to upload your TB Test results and schedule a Fingerprinting appointment (if required). Your login ID is your email address. (Click on the “Cannot Login?” link if you cannot remember your password.)
TB Test Uploading Instructions:
- Go to: https://www.beamentor.org/login Go to your “My Requirements” page.
- Click on the “TB Test” requirement and upload using the link.
- SUSD will be notified as soon as you upload your document(s). Please give us 1-2 business days to process your document(s).
- If you did not get fingerprinted already. Please make a badge appointment with SUSD Police Department by clicking on the fingerprint appointment link.
- Go to: https://www.beamentor.org/login
- Login using the email and Password you created on the application.
- Go to your “Requirements” page and then click on “Fingerprinting”
- Use the fingerprinting appointment link to make an appointment.
- Download the Live Scan Form and fill it out.
- Bring your completed Live Scan Form and your government issued ID to your fingerprinting appointment at the Stockton-USD Police Department.