WELCOME: Classroom Policies & Procedures
Welcome parents and cadets!
I look forward to meeting my new 7th grade class tomorrow (Aug. 8, 2017) and will review the policies & procedures with them in class.
Parents: Please ask your cadet to tell you about their day so they can begin to summarize our lesson and keep these ideas fresh.
Included will be...
- Outline of our classroom procedures and what to expect.
- Supply Requests (we need help with kleenex, pencils, sticky notes, hand sanitizer, art supplies, snacks, etc.
- There will be a master copy of the Cornell Note-Taking Checklist, Presentation Rubric, Writing outlines and calendar for parents and peer group partners to use throughout the year.
- They will need a 2 inch binder with insertable index dividers for their 5 classes (ELA, MATH, SOCIAL STUDIES, SCIENCE, & ELECTIVE).
- ***PLEASE SIGN YOUR CADETS CALENDAR SO THAT I KNOW THEY SUMMARIZED THESE POLICIES & PROCEDURES WITH YOU.
2017-2018 is going to be a great year! I always have the best students. :)
Ms. Mercy M. Somera