Community Relations Department
- Support Pages
- Resources for Students and Families
Self COVID Testing Kits for Students
Stockton Unified Students and Families,
To continue to support our students and families, Stockton Unified has the opportunity to distribute test kits to all students. The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) has increased access to no-cost, at-home COVID-19 antigen rapid tests for TK-12 students in public and charter schools. The tests are continued support of existing safety measures already in place. Stockton Unified, in partnership with the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) is providing one (1) COVID-19 test kit to each enrolled student TK-12 grade.
Test Kit Distribution Students:
- TK - 8th-grade students: Test kit will be sent home with the student
- Virtual Academy students: Test kits must be picked up from their home school site
- High School Students: Students will receive their test kits during 1st period/homeroom
Test Kit Use:
- Each testing kit contains two tests.
- Students are encouraged to use these test kits as needed, or when exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19
Families Notify the School of positive test results
- If the test results are positive, contact your child’s school immediately for further instruction. Please keep your child isolated from others.
Taking the tests is not required for your student to attend school. However, testing and reporting the results will help us prevent the spread of COVID-19 at our schools and support our local public health officials with collecting data to better understand COVID-19 so that we can maintain safe in-person learning.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com