About the Teacher
I am a Stockton native and graduated from Saint Mary's High School. My teacher training was completed at San Francisco State University. After moving back home, I worked for many years in the Linden Unified School District, teaching anywhere from elementary classes to high school English. I am excited to be in my first year of teaching English at Stockton High School.
- Be on time for class.
- Be focused on your lessons.
- Use class time wisely.
- Complete assignments away from class.
- Give your best effort.
Cell Phone Policy:
- Phones may be used for listening to music ONLY.
- Playlist should be set for class length, and then put away.
- Students using a phone for any other purpose during class time may have the phone taken away for the remainder of the class.