Do you have a job?
Are you looking for a job?
Get your things in order!
If you have a job, you MUST have a work permit - it's the law!
If you are looking for a job, or have a job you should pick up a Request for Work Permit from Mrs. Newell in the main office or Mrs. Areida in the lunch hallway. Fill it out, have your employer fill out their section, your parents sign and return it to Mrs. Areida. She will review your request and get back to you as soon as possible - usually within 48 hours.
Before requesting an application for a work permit, please check to make sure that you meet the requirements. They can be found in slide show below.
Careers In Health
CAREERS IN THE HEALTH INDUSTRY
Let's Get A Job!
- Get hired with no work experience
- The #1 thing people forget to bring to interviews
- 5 Tips to Find Seasonal Employment
- What Does Customer Service Mean to You
- 10 Reasons Why You Didn't Get The Job
- WorkNet Job Seekers Workshops
- WorkNet Teen Job Seekers Website
Sample Interview Questions
- T-Mobile Job Interview Questions
- Panera Bread Job Interview Questions
- Old Navy Job Interview Questions
- K-Mart Job Interview Questions
- Verizon Job Interview Questions
You Got A Job!
- Don't Be A Jerk: Dos and Don'ts of asking for time off work
- Download the Young Workers App - it has all the laws and policies that are relevant to you!