About the No Child Left Behind Paraprofessional Exam
The “No Child Left Behind" (NCLB) Act requires that all paraprofessionals who work in schools that are supported with Title I funds and provide instructional support in the classroom meet certain requirements. Requirements are tested by taking the NCLB Paraprofessional Exam, a rigorous local academic assessment.
SUSD NCLB Exam Information
Prior to Exam
Registration: You must make a reservation for a test session in advance by contacting the Research and Accountability Department at (209) 933-7105 ext. 2201.
What you will need:
- Name as spelled on your picture ID
- Mailing Address for where to send your score
Day of Exam
Time: All NCLB Exams begin at 8:30am
Location: SUSD Boardroom - 701 N. Madison Street, Stockton, CA 95202
Test Fee: $7.00 (Cash only, exact amount please) - due day of test
What to Bring:
- $7.00 Cash only, exact amount
- Photo Identification. Acceptable forms are California DMV card, passport, Military ID
*Please ensure that you have given the correct mailing address the day of the exam.
Receiving Your Score: Your results will be mailed within a week of the test.
Passing Score: To achieve a passing score, you must receive a 70% or higher. If you do not receive a passing score, you may retake the exam.
- August 7, 2019 - Completed
- September 4, 2019 - Completed
- October 2, 2019 - Completed
- November 6, 2019 - Completed
- December 4, 2019 - Completed
- January 8, 2020 - Completed
- February 5, 2020 - Completed
- March 4, 2020 - Completed
- April 1, 2020 - Cancelled
- May 6, 2020 - Cancelled