- Open Enrollment for Work Experience happens during the first 3 weeks of each new semester.
- Eligible students must already have a legal job.
- Students must maintain employment for the entire semester, even if you turn 18.
- Fill out a Work Experience Packet - Only available in Mr. Calder's office
- Request Form B1-1, Training Agreement, WEE Contract, and Work Past 10 PM form.
- Work Experience goes on your schedule as a 5th period elective (5 credits per Semester).
- Work longer hours on school days (up to 8 hours any day of the week).
- Check in weekly, and complete weekly assignments.
- Turn in your pay stub everytime you get paid.
- You need to work at least 90 hours during the semester to receive credit.
- Google Classroom
- 16 - 18 years of age
- 11th or 12th grade
- Have and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or above
- Have NO F's
- Good attendance in all classes
- No excessive absences or cuts
- No tardy issues
- No behavioral or disciplinary issues at school or work
- You cannot work during school hours
- You cannot work on any school day that you are absent
Work Experience Coordinator
Cesar Chavez High School
Phone: 209-933-7480 Ext. 8932
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org