Summer Work Permits
Process for Electronic Issuance of Summer Work Permits
Stockton Unified School District
Child Welfare and Attendance Records Department
Posted May 27, 2020
How to Obtain Summer Work Permit During COVID-19
- Please print Student's Work Permit Application Form B1-1 Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor and Request for Work Permit-Certification of Age.
- Use only blue or black ink to fill out your information (Minor's Information, School Information and Parent's Information Signature-giving minor consent to work).
- Make sure to have your prospective employer complete and sign the Employer section of the form.
- Once completed, please email your work permit application as a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, our office staff will start the process of your "Actual" summer work permit. You will be notified by email or mail to finish the process.
If you do not have access to a scanner or printer,
please drop off/mail your summer work permit application to:
CWA Records Department
1144 E. Channel Street Room 106
Stockton, CA 95205
IMPORTANT REMINDERS: Summer Work Permit must be written in blue or black ink only.
- Summer Work Permit Applications must be signed by the employer.
- A parent or guardian must also sign the application.
- The student's social security number is required in order to process the "actual" work permit.
- Student ID will be verified through district records.
- Once summer work permit application has been turned in, the "actual" work permit will be processed.
- Each new job requires a new summer work permit.
- Student's must be a current student of Stockton Unified School District.
Summer Work Permits expires one week after the school year begins.
NEW work permits (Not summer work permits) will be available at your homeschool (High School) or attendance area of high school (7-8 graders) on the first day of school.
If you are employed during the school year, you must renew your work permit at your homeschool. Please contact your home schools work experience coordinator below for more information.