California Community Colleges
Explore California Community College's across the State, Apply Online, Explore Majors and Articulations with CSU/UC Campuses, Locate CCC financial aid opportunities, and visit Stockton's own San Joaquin Delta College online.
"Under the California Master Plan for Higher Education, UC and CSU set aside upper-division places for and give priority in the admissions process to eligible California Community College transfer students."
- California Community Colleges
- CA Community Colleges Online Application Center
- Can't Afford College?
- Exploring Majors: Assist.org
- San Joaquin Delta College (SJDC)
SJDC Special Programs
Private Colleges & Universities
Here are some resources/websites for many Private Colleges/Institutes/and Universities across the country.
- Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities
- California College of the Arts
- California Institute of the Arts
- California Institute of Technology (CalTech)
- Claremont Colleges
- Cogswell Polytechnical College
- Colorado College
- Expression College for Digital Design
- Johns Hopkins
- Johnson Wales University
- Loyola Marymount
- New York University
- Occidental College
- Pepperdine University
- Stanford University
- The Fashion Institute of Design Merchandising
- University of the Pacific
- USC - University of Southern California
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)
University of California
University of California Mission Statement:
"The distinctive mission of the University is to serve society as a center of higher learning, providing long-term societal benefits through transmitting advanced knowledge, discovering new knowledge, and functioning as an active working repository of organized knowledge. That obligation, more specifically, includes undergraduate education, graduate and professional education, research, and other kinds of public service, which are shaped and bounded by the central pervasive mission of discovering and advancing knowledge." - University of California Academic Plan, 1974-1978
California State University
The California State University is a leader in high-quality, accessible, student-focused higher education. With 23 campuses, 417,000 students, and 46,000 faculty and staff, we are the largest, the most diverse, and one of the most affordable university systems in the country. We offer unlimited opportunities to help students achieve their goals. We prepare graduates who go on to make a difference in the workforce. We engage in research and creative activities leading to scientific, technical, artistic and social advances. And we play a vital role in the growth and development of California's communities and economy.
That's what it means to be a leader.
That's the California State University.
- California State University- Student Page
- California State University- Online Application for all Campuses (CSUMentor)
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Early Assessment Program (EAP)
- Math Success
- English Success
Once you have taken the SAT test, you can list CSUMentor as a score recipient. CSUMentor will then store your scores for all CSU campuses to utilize. The SAT institution code is 3594. Listing 3594 will send your score to all CSU campuses for one price.