Work Experience Education
Welcome to Work Experience Education. We are currently using Google Classroom and Zoom. If you are enrolled in Work Experience you will receive an email invitation to join our Google Classroom. Please email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you.
Mr. Zeyen, Work Experience Teacher/Coordinator
- Labor Laws Brochure
- SUSD Work Permits and Work Experience Education
- Young Workers Health and Safety Website
Let's Get A Job!
- Get hired with no work experience
- The #1 thing people forget to bring to interviews
- 5 Tips to Find Seasonal Employment
- What Does Customer Service Mean to You
- 10 Reasons Why You Didn't Get The Job
- WorkNet Job Seekers Workshops
- WorkNet Teen Job Seekers Website
- Explore Careers, Training, Job Search, Find Local Help
Sample Interview Questions
- T-Mobile Job Interview Questions
- Panera Bread Job Interview Questions
- Old Navy Job Interview Questions
- Verizon Job Interview Questions
You Got A Job!
- Don't Be A Jerk: Dos and Don'ts of asking for time off work
- Download the Young Workers App - it has all the laws and policies that are relevant to you!
- Things to Know About Getting Your First and Last Paycheck
- How to Handle Leaving Your Job
- More on Final Paychecks
Links to Check Out!
- Job Corp
- Peace Corp
- Department of Industrial Relations - Do you need to know laws that apply to teen workers? Do you need to file a complaint? If you have questions, talk to your Work Experience Coordinator.
- NIOSH - National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health - Find out about safety and health on the job for youth.