Grunsky Grammar School
Grunsky Grammar School - 1601 East Harding Way - Opened in 1919 - North Street was extended east from Wilson Way to the front of the school - Originally they were calling the school the "North East primary School Two days before acceptance of final plans, the school board voted to name it Hewlett Hough School. Before the end of the month, the name was officially changed to honor a well know Stocktonian, Miss Lottie F. Grunsky. She spent all of her adult life teaching in Stockton Schools. Demolished in 1977.