Stockton Unified School District will hold its next Teacher Professional Development Day on January 11, 2021. Registration will be on Go Sign Me Up and will be open through the weekend.
The schedule for the PD Day will be as follows:
- Session 1: 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Break: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Session 2: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Lunch: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Session 3: 1:00 PM -2:30 PM
Note: Some of the longer sessions may span over multiple sessions, e.g., a session that is scheduled to run for 3 hours may span between Session 1 and Session 2, with the break in-between.
Staff can look at available courses in the October 26th Google Sheet found HERE.
Attendance and Feedback
You will receive an email at the start of each session with a link to an attendance survey. You will need to complete the survey at the end of each session for your attendance to be counted.
- Session 1 Attendance Link
- Session 2 Attendance Link
- Session 3 Attendance Link
The Curriculum Department will be available for registration support via Zoom during the week of January 4-8.
Office hours will be from 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM.