1. Go to Google.com or use the SUSD Quicklink for Google Classroom.
2. Make sure that no one else is signed in to Google.
3. Click the sign-in button in the top right corner.
4. Student will sign in using their district Google email address.
Their email address is: student ID email@example.com
(Please note, each student has a different ID number and
usually starts with 29 and has 5 digits that follow.)
example: 29_ _ _ _ _
For their email they would type: 29_ _ _ _ _ @stocktonusd.org
5. Type password.
6. Once they are logged on, the waffle in the upper right hand corner
will take them where they need to go on Google.