Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Catherine Thiel
Catherine Thiel, LCSW BBS#82263
Mental Health Clinician
District Cell #: 209-662-5857
SUSD COVID19 Helpline: 209-933-7111
For the latest information regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit COVID19.CA.gov.
SUSD resources can be found at https://www.stocktonusd.net/COVID-19
Additional Stockton resources and supports related to COVID-19 can be found at www.stocktonstrong.org.
The Mental Health & Behavior Support Services department periodically updates their web page with useful information and resources related to supporting social, emotional, and behavioral needs of children and families. Please visit the Resources tab on the Mental Health & Behavior Support Services Department web page at: www.stocktonusd.net/mhbss for the following resources
- Resources for parents in supporting their students regarding COVID 19
- Mental Health Resources for families supporting students
- PBIS Resources for families
- Behavior Resources for families
- Supports for staff (in the “in-district” resources section) regarding PBIS and behavior supports, and mental health supports for students