Closed for Thanksgiving Break 11/23 - 11/27
- Select an option from the menu to get more information on how the Work Permit process works.
- Students need to secure employment, fill out an Application Request Form B1-1, and return it to Mr. Calder's Office (A129).
- Applications are available in the following places...
- Mr. Calder's Office (Monday - Friday from 11-3)
- Main Office (Monday - Friday from 8-3)
- Click HERE.
- Students must also meet the requirements for obtaining a Work Permit.
- GPA, attendance & discipline
- For work hour restrictions by age, see page 2 of the B1-1 form.
- All minors (students under 18) need a Work Permit.
- Unless you have graduated High School.
- All work permits expire one week (no more than 5 days) after the following school year begins.
Work Experience Education (WEE Coordinator)
Phone: 209-933-7480 Ext. 8932
Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Labor Laws Brochure
- SUSD Work Permits and Work Experience Education
- Young Workers Health and Safety Website
Let's Get A Job!
- Get hired with no work experience
- What Does Customer Service Mean to You
- 10 Reasons Why You Didn't Get The Job
- WorkNet Job Seekers Workshops
- WorkNet Teen Job Seekers Website
- Explore Careers, Training, Job Search, Find Local Help
Sample Interview Questions
- T-Mobile Job Interview Questions
- Panera Bread Job Interview Questions
- Old Navy Job Interview Questions
- Verizon Job Interview Questions
You Got A Job!
- Don't Be A Jerk: Dos and Don'ts of asking for time off work
- Download the Young Workers App - it has all the laws and policies that are relevant to you!
- Things to Know About Getting Your First and Last Paycheck
- How to Handle Leaving Your Job
- More on Final Paychecks
Links to Check Out!
- Job Corp
- Peace Corp
- Department of Industrial Relations - Do you need to know laws that apply to teen workers? Do you need to file a complaint? If you have questions, talk to your Work Experience Coordinator.
- NIOSH - National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health - Find out about safety and health on the job for youth.