• How to get a Work Permit?

    Students need to do the following...

    • Secure employment (get a JOB).
    • Pick up an Application (B1-1) from the Main Office.
      • Meet the Minimum School Requirements (grades, attendance, discipline).
    • Fill out the Application (B1-1) and return it to the main office when completed.
      • Your Work Permit should be processed that day.
    • Sign and take your official Work Permit (B1-4) to your employer. 


    Office Hours:

    Location: Career Center

    Time: Lunch A & B


    Mr. Calder

    Work Experience Coordinator

    Cesar Chavez High School

    Phone: 209-933-7480 Ext. 8932

    Office: A129